An exclusive Judaica set for carrying the Four Species, in a convenient, prestigious, and elegant manner.
The Perfect Gift for Sukkot
An everlasting home decoration
Providing your loved ones with both comfort and glory
The set includes the following parts:
1. A base
2. A protective base for the lulav
3. A sponge to keep in moisture
4. An etrog box with a strong magnet
5. An upper protective lulav casing – The package is suitable for all types of lulavs. The bottom of the lulav can be trimmed for the best fit
6. A package carrier made of cloth with shoulder/arm carrying handles including two inside pockets designed to contain a prayer shawl and a festival prayer book.
The Glory design is made of silver-coated copper (weight of the silver coating is 600 gram). Total weight is 2.450 kg.
An inspiring design made of pure silver. The model was designed by the renowned Judaica designer – Tamir Porat, whose work has won awards at international design competitions.
The set is a jewel, decorating and beautifying every Jewish home library.
Width: 23 cm
Length: 23 cm
Height: 112 cm
Members get additional 5% off for any order!!
All the items on your order are well packaged and shipped fully insured by us, directly from Israel
We use 2 shipping methods: Registered Mail from the Post Office: Delivery within 7-15 business days:
9.9$ for order up to 100$
Free Worldwide Shipping for all orders over 100$.
Express mail from the Post Office: Delivery within 3-5 business Days: 19.9$
Express mail shipping includes tracking number.
Why buy from us?
Caring Customer Service